Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gonna Party Like It's. . . oh wait. . .

It's 2010! That means it's New Years Resolution time, I however hate NYR. After all, if something is important enough to want to change in your life why the heck are you waiting for an arbitrary day to start? Start now?

So rather than calling these resolutions I'm going to address some of the goals and changes I would like to make for an in my life for 2010. I'm just going to touch on them here and fill in details a little more in upcomming posts. . . which hopefully I'll remember to make.

Financial
Generally I suck with money, I made great strides in fixing this issue in 2009 and now hope to continue with that and build on those for 2010

Fitness
I'm powerlifting again. I tried a lot of other stuff that just didn't work for me so now it's back to something I love. Will I compete again? Well there is still that 1000lbs squat calling my name. . .

Work
In general I quite like my job, I like the places I work and the people I work with however I need to get off my ass and back into business for myself. I have a potentially lucritive one ready to go if I ever get off my butt and get it going.

That's it for now short I know but hopefully there will be more next time.

Till next we meet. . .

No comments: