Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gym and back again

Well it's been a while since I posted about the changes Im hoping to
make stick in 2010 and thus far things are going pretty well.

In terms of working out I've made every workout I've scheduled for the
last three and a half weeks so that's pretty good. I'm following Dave
Tate's 9 week basic training program that you can find over on elitefts.com
.

It's not that I can't make my own program but I thought it might be
good to do something I wouldn't normally do and this program
definitely has me doing some stuff I wouldn't typically include on my
own.

I'm still a far cry from that 1000lbs squat that I'm chasing but it
gets a little closer with every workout.

Most importantly I'm really quite enjoying working out again which
means I'll be sticking with it.

So...

Till next we meet...

No comments: