Sunday, May 6, 2007

And Miles To Go Before I Sleep. . .

It's been a busy week.

Wednesday I was bouncing, some idiot made me throw him out. It probably wouldn't have been that bad for him since I usually try and talk people out the door but he got violent, first with another customer, then with me. The long and the short of it is that I threw him out by his head. . . fortunately he wasn't hurt as that's never my intention.

Friday I did the Labyrinth walk at the Centre and then went and watched a movie with A. We rented Man of the Year and it was really quite enjoyable.

Saturday was riding on the bike, ended up randomly at South Cooking Lake. Saw a couple of other VTX's on the way and on Whyte.

Today A., my brother and I headed out to Red Deer after church. Basically we rode down, had some food, rode back. It was a great chance to highway test a bunch of the new equipment on my bike.

Seat = Needs more breakin time but it's still head and shoulders above the stock seat. The driver's backrest is a Godsend.

Kuryakyn Iso grips = Great, really cut down on the vibration and increase comfort overall. The throttleboss is a great piece of equipment to add to your Kury grips.

Highway Pegs = useful but I need to buy the relocators to move them forward a couple of inches. I'm too compacted with them where they are.

Throttle Lock = this is possibly the best invention in the history of motorcycling. It prevents my right wrist from locking up and makes riding far more enjoyable.

Well that's it for now folks.

Till next we meet. . .

No comments: