Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Day at the Races

I'm a virgin.

Got your attention?

Well . . . in the normal sense of that sentence the truth might not be well represented.

In fact it's not represented at all.

Truth be told I'm simply a blogging virgin.

This is the first post, I have no idea why I've decided to start a blog except that a pain shared is a pain halved and I have more than my share of pain running around in my world right now. I also find that I enjoy reading blogs so I hope that you find my writing articulate, thought provoking, and humourous enough that you enjoy reading it.

If nothing else it gives me a soapbox.

So who am I?

I don't want to identify myself to the world but if you know me in person I'm sure you'll recognize me as I'm not that secretive.

What am I?

I'm a powerlifter.

I'm a beurocrat.

I'm a bouncer (occasionally).

I'm a person.

I'm hoping that this will become a daily event in my world, at the least I would expect updates no less than 3 times weekly.

So on with the show.

No comments: