Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Evil That Men Do

" The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interréd with their bones,
So let it be with Caesar…"

But please not with me.

I'm directing this one to all my friends, specifically the ones that have drifted away from me over the last two and a half years during this difficult time in my life.

I want to apologise to everyone that I've hurt, to all the friends that I've pushed away over the course of the last two and half years. I haven't meant to push you away, I didn't ever mean to hurt you, I've done the best I can and I'm sorry for those times that it wasn't enough.

Specifically I'm referring to J and A here.

I'm not a bad man but that didn't stop me from doing bad things to both of you. Please in the future remember me not for the evil but for the good. Don't let the evil live after while you inter the good with my memory. I ask that you remember me for the good things I did, for the happy times we had, and remember me when I was strong and caring. Not when I was weak and hurtful.

I'm sorry for everything I did to you.

I hope in the future I can have good relationships with both of you, whatever that might mean.

And I ask one last time.

Inter not the good but the evil. Let the good live on after me, remember me for the good times we had.

"The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interréd with their bones,
So let it be with Caesar…"

But please not with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good is all that lives on in the hearts of those who truly loved...

Phat Stu said...

Thank You.