Monday, March 12, 2007

In Sickness and in Health

Well I'm sick. I have a cold more specifically, headaches, stuffed up nose, sore throat, cough, the whole kit and kaboodle. . . what the hell is a kaboodle anyway?

Last week wasn't very exciting, worked some OT at work and that was about it.

This past weekend I bounced, that was as entertaining as ever, which is to say that mostly it was pretty dull. I did manage to blow myself out of a shoe in the process of throwing a guy out however, that was fun. We went out the door and my shoe was sitting quite nicely right inside it. I would have face planted into the concrete too except that a fellow who was trying to get in the side door managed to grab me and keep me upright. While I generally discourage people from attempting to help us do our jobs his timing was fantastic and his reflexes cat-like. Obviously we let him and his friends into the bar.

Went to salsa lessons last night, that was as fun as always.

That's about it.

Till next we meet. . .

No comments: