Friday, February 2, 2007

Use the Force

So what happened with my session?

I came in and filled out the info form. Michele and I talked about my allergies, my injuries, my history a bit. She also asked what I meant when I said that I needed to learn emotional control and balance. I explained what I was talking about, gave her a brief synopsis of the last two years and the last couple of months. I also went into detail about my father and what that had caused in me (. We then discussed energy flow and we talked a great deal, I told her how I can feel it and manipulate it in some manners and we had a great discussion about that. She said I have an amazing natural talent for energy manipulation and if it didn't fight her it would make her work much easier.

Then she had me lay down and she did her thing. She laid hands all over me, moaned, whistled, blew, etc. Energetically I could feel things happening and I let them.

Me, I had visions.

Not dreams, not memories, visions.

Some of them were fleeting, some were long, some were vivid, some were hazy, some seemed meaningless (but I'm sure they weren't) some seemed profound, some were violent, some were lovely and there was everything in between.

Afterward we talked again, I had questions about things I had noticed with her energy flow and we had great discussions about what I need to do and how best to do it.

I'm definitely going back, no doubt of that. Especially if I can get her covered to some degree on my benefits, which might happen.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one hell of an experience. As you know, I'm a firm believer in energies and how they relate to the world around you. Next time you see her, ask if she recomends anyone in Calgary. I'd like to give it a shot!

Anonymous said...

Great work.