Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Warrior

Wow, it was a busy weekend for me with lots of stuff happening.

Friday I worked then I went and bounced, it was a good night and I had lots of fun, slow though due to the long weekend and reading week being this week.

Saturday I slept until 3, did a lot of nothing exciting, then went to a social put on by the Salsa club I used to dance with. While it was a lot of fun I didn't stay too long, I think I need to break back into things gradually so when I felt it was time to leave I did. Prior to that I had an ER when I was there about being alone while at an activity like that, in the last 8 years I've almost always been with someone in those settings. I did however catch it and deal with it in a matter of moments. . . yay me!

After that I swung by the bar to get a phone number and got secunded into working. I managed to milk them for a lot more than my usual hourly rate since they were desperate and it was a bad night, paid off in spades.

Sunday I got up and went to church, then had lunch, then went to a workshop on Finding Your Life's Purpose. It was great on many levels, it was a great workshop that really helped me figure out not only what I should be doing with my life but set up a plan to do it and make money at it. Plus I had a massive ER while I was there and I managed to catch myself, integrate, and deal with it at the scene while remaining present in the workshop the whole time. It took a lot longer to process as a result but that was okay because one of the things I needed to do was deal with those while staying present in whatever I'm doing if possible.

So the weekend was a tremendous success on a wide variety of levels. . . cool eh?

No comments: